The following steps are to be followed during the installation and registration process:
- Unzip the file crm-web-based.zip
- Copy the unzipped files to web shared folder and set index.asp as the startup file.
- Open the application in the browser.
- If you are opening the application for the first time, profile registration form will open.
- Fill up the form with company information to register the application under this company.
- After submission of company profile, the login page will open.
- There are two user accounts available: username: admin password: admin and username: try password: try.
The first one is an administrator account where as the second one is general account.
- It is recommended that both the password should be changed after initial log on.
CRM Registration Editing
Only administrators of Jim Maurer’s CRM can edit registration information added during the installation and registration process. To edit the registration administrators should follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click on "Edit Registration" link from his/her customized menu (appears below Welcome greeting).
- Edit the information as required in the edit form that is displayed.
- Submit the edit form.
- The notification is made upon the submission of the form.
CRM – View Registration
Any users can view the information added to the Jim Maurer’s CRM during the installation and registration process.
- Administrators can view the registration information on their home page.
- General users should click on "About Company" link from his/her customized menu (appears below Welcome greeting).